Tuesday, October 27th from 4 p.m.- 6:30 p.m. and Thursday, October 29th from 6:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
This virtual conference will provide discussions to help women of all ages become inspired and empowered in making mental wellness a top priority for themselves, their family, and for generations to come.Event Information Register Here
Log on to http://itsfreshradio.com/ and watch live Friday, July 3,2020 from 12pm-1pm for our Mid Day Dance Party! Or view it below from this page on July 3 at noon. #ardxfoundationMMHM
- July 3rd: Kickoff to Minority Mental Health Month – Mid-day Dance Party with DJ Bee of Fresh Radio Click here for details!
- July 10th: Acknowledging Minority Mental Health Month ~ Dr. Letitia Dzirasa, Commissioner of Health, Baltimore, MD
- July 17th: Decreasing Anxiousness & Living Your Best Life During Uncertain Times ~ Dr. Vanessa Jenkins, Director of Counseling, Norfolk State University and Owner of Sentencing Options, LLC
- July 24th: Ted Talk Presentation: Changing Views on Mental Health in the Black Community ~ Chante Meadows, Mental Health Therapist; Owner of Meadows Counseling Group
- July 31st: A Conversation with Our Daughters ~ Dr. Angela Reddix, CEO ARDX, CEO XDRA, Director and Author of Envision Lead Grow, President ARDX Foundation; Anyssa Reddix, Program Manager Envision Lead Grow; Mitzi Glass, LCSW Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters; Brittany Gainey, LCSW Harnett County School System- North Carolina
October 16, 2020, online
This virtual conference will provide discussions to help women of all ages become inspired and empowered in making mental wellness a top priority for themselves, their family, and for generations to come.