CALL FOR PRESENTERS
11th Annual Women's Wellness Celebration
Submission Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018
About the Conference
The ARDX Foundation is proud to host the 11th Annual Women’s Wellness Celebration (WWC), on October 26, 2018 in the Hampton Roads area where we will be “Continuing the Conversation…Mental Wellness Matters!”
This all-day conference will provide open forum discussions to help women of all ages in the Hampton Roads and southeastern states become inspired and empowered in making mental wellness a top-priority for themselves, their family, and for generations to come.
The WWC draws a diverse audience of nearly 400+ organizations and individuals including military, clinical, corporate employees, healthcare workers, educators, faith based, retirees, government employees, consultants, and community leaders.We are truly honored to have you as one of the 10th Annual Women’s Wellness Celebration Speakers.
The ARDX Foundation is seeking innovative researchers, professional experts, advocates, and individuals with mental and physical health experiences who are interested in participating as a speaker for one or more of the conference topic areas listed below. These topics are focused on an array of areas addressing mental health challenges, mental wellness initiatives, and self-care issues facing women and their families.
- Mental Health in the Work Place / Employee Assistance Programs
- Caregiver Support
- Research and/or Innovation for Mental Health and Wellness
- Bullying & Cyberbullying, Self-Image, and Self-Esteem (Including the Impact of Social Media)
- Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, etc.)
- Suicide Prevention and Resources
- Autism Spectrum
- Opioid, Substance Abuse, and other Addictions
- Trauma Informed Care
- Sexual Identity / LGBTQ
- Self-Care Strategies for Women and Families
- Mental Health at School (Students, Teachers, Staff, Parents)
- Military Family Support Services